If you have deleted important files from your storage card, don't panic! With Wizcode Undelete Mobile your deleted files can be recovered very easily straight on your device. Success is more or less guaranteed if you act as soon as you realize that the files are missing.
Undelete Mobile understands the internals of the file system used to store files on a storage card (the FAT file system), and uses this knowledge to locate the storage card space that was occupied by a deleted file and restore the file data.
For the reason that another file may have used some or all of this file system space, there is 100% guarantee that a deleted file can be recovered. But it usually is successful. Chances of successful recovery increase if the file system is not fragmented and if you act quickly after you have deleted the file. In fact, users of our product have often been amazed to find that it recovers files that were deleted months or even years ago.
What can be recovered?
Wizcode Undelete Mobile can recover deleted files from any storage card visible by the mobile device host OS when files were:
* Deleted without using recycle bin*.
* Removed by virus attack, malware, power failure or system crash.
* Removed when recycle bin has been emptied.
*Files deleted with a file shredder like the one featured in Virtual Explorer cannot be recovered.
Deleted files can be recovered with just a few clicks. To recover deleted files just select the storage card containing the deleted files, then choose the files you wish to recover.
Chances of recovery:
For the reason that the operating system reuses space from deleted files, a file can be recovered or undeleted right after it has gone, and for a fair while afterwards. But the chances of a perfect undelete decrease the longer you leave it because eventually some or all of that space will be reused.
Once a file is deleted cluster chain information is lost. Therefore it is highly recommended to keep your storage cards free of fragmentation to increase the chances of data recovery procedures.
If you have defragmented the storage card after the file has been deleted, then this action had severely lowered the chances of a successful recovery. Current files would have been moved into the free space left by deleted files in order to reduce fragmentation, making it much less likely that Undelete Mobile would be able to find anything useful.
It is strongly recommended that you validate the recovered files once you finish with the undelete procedure.
* Recovers deleted files from storage cards.
* Recovers the original filename and folder path.
* Recursively rescans deleted folders and recovers contained files.
* Recovers multiple files in one click.
* Restores the original creation and modification dates.
* Supports Unicode filenames.
* Restores both short and long file names.
* Supports FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems.
* Visible representation of file/folder recoverability.
* Recovers data straight on your Windows Mobile device, no desktop machine required.
* Supports both solid state storage card (flash memory) and micro drives.
Requirements: WM2003-6.5, SP, QVGA, VGA, WVGA, WQVGA, SQUARE
Download Instructions: no serial needed
Undelete v.1.04.006 PPC Download file from depositfiles
Undelete v.1.04.006 SP Download file from depositfiles
Undelete v.1.04.006 PPC Download file from uploaded
Undelete v.1.04.006 SP Download file from uploaded
Undelete v.1.04.006 PPC Download file from sharingmatrix
Undelete v.1.04.006 SP Download file from sharingmatrix
Available for users only
The previous versions