Optimize your Windows Mobile device for peak perfromance, run programs faster, increase battery life
Pocket PC Magazine Best Software Awards Winner! Managed CPU scaling approach based on CPU load!
Pocket Hack Master will make your device feel more responsive when you truly need more performance by measuring the load of the processor and applying a faster speed setting instantly when needed or by lowering the CPU clock when the device is idle.
By using Pocket Hack Master you can:
* Optimize your device for peak performance when needed and automatically increase the battery life when idling with our True-Scale feature.
* Gain more accurate and efficient scaling than the built-in one by the OEM of your device.
* Use application specific speed settings to automatically run any selected application at a specific speed.
* Overclock your processor to speed up your device above its stock speed.
WARNING: Overclocking (increasing your processor speeds) can make some devices unstable and can lead to loss of data on the device. Always backup your data before using an untested speed. Some devices overclock better than others and therefore support different highest speeds.
* Change the default processor speed
* Frequency scaling - automatically change CPU speed depending on the CPU load
* Voltage scaling - set processor voltage (Samsung ® S3C24xxTM only) for improved stability
* Application speeds - change CPU speed when a specific application is running
* Automatically benchmark and filter stable speed settings only
* Easy to setup scaling engine, no complex calculations involved
* Disable built-in OEM scaling feature for even wider compatibility
* Powerful process/running application viewer
* Processor instant/average load viewer
* Predefined/recommended speed settings for most devices
* Built-in specific device database with personalization
* Sophisticated CPU load measurement code
* Kernel mode support
* Change CPU speeds from your today screen
* Unique and configurable user interface
CPU frequency and voltage scaling is essential for embedded systems since it greatly improves battery life of the portable devices.
The idea of frequency scaling is simple - when the embedded system is idle the CPU clock should be reduced. Additionally when more processing power is required the CPU speed should be accordingly increased. This approach delivers performance when the embedded device performs CPU intensive tasks and enhances the battery life when the device is not actively used.
The energy that a typical processor consumes is a square function of its clock rate. This means that a CPU running at 100MHz consumes eight times less energy than a processor running at 400MHz.
* Intel® XScale (PXA210, PXA250, PXA255, PXA261, PXA263)
* Intel® Bulverde (PXA270, PXA271, PXA272, PXA273)
* Samsung® S3C2410, S3C2440, S3C2410A, S3C2440A, S3C2442A, S3C2442B (NEW!)
* Texas Instruments® OMAP 850/1500
Requirements: WM2003-6.1, QVGA, VGA, SQUARE
Download Instructions: no serial needed
Pocket Hack Master v.4.36.062 Download file from depositfiles
Pocket Hack Master v.4.36.062 Download file from uploaded
Pocket Hack Master v.4.36.062 Download file from sharingmatrix
Available for users only
The previous versions