SKScheMa is a multi-functional scheduler allowing to automatically perform different actions at the time specified as well as to perform actions depending on other programs being launched/closed.
The program can be used as an advanced alarm clock and also as a reminder.
For example, the program makes it possible to set the following tasks:
"to launch a backup program at 0.40 every Tuesday during January and February 2006”
"to awake the owner daily during a week with different sound files”
"to establish a GPRS connection if a mail client or PocketIE is launched”…
Watch for some phone events like rings, answer, hangup, power state, SMS.
SKScheMa can run command/script/program for all this events
# runs programs, plays sound files at the specific time, with the specified periodicity
# shows a reminder at the time specified along with a signal (a sound file, vibro). A reminder can be postponed.
# sends SMS at the time specified
# makes a phone call at the time specified (it is very useful when somebody should be woken up automatically)
# switched PDA on and off and makes a soft reset at the time specified
# closes the indicated programs at the time specified
# clones an event (for example, to beep every 25 min within 5 hrs)
# change today theme at the time specified
# switches a phone on and off (PIN-code input is possible), BT and Wi-Fi on/off
# emulates a screen tap or a keyboard input
# supports scripts which are to be executed at the time specified as well as directly from Explorer or with a shortcut in Start Menu
# watches launched and closed programs (by window name) and performs different actions for these events
# watch phone events
# watch new messages
# watch storage card (if inserted/removed)
# watch power and battery state
# watch for registry (WM5+)
# has an adjustable Today plug-in showing the most immediate tasks and also used for a quick-launch of SKScheMa
# it is possible to create frequently used sets of events
# FreeUP RAM Service New!
# many other features
# QVGA, VGA support
# WM2003(SE) WM5 Pocket PC (Phone Edition), WM6 WM6.1 WM6.5 Classic and Professional compatible
Options for event scheduling in SKScheMa:
1. The simplest option – the time is specified. The event will occur daily at this time. This is a setting by default.
2. The same as (1), but the event will occur only once.
3. Launch on certain days of a week.
4. Launch on certain days of a month.
5. Indication of certain month and year.
6. Launch on he Nth day of the current/specified month (e. g. every third Tuesday of March, April and July).
7. As an extra, via ‘Sequence script’ – it is possible to specify a sequence of runs (e. g. 3 scheduled runs are performed, the next one is skipped).
* watch for registry (WM5+)
* UI improved for finger
* user can call owner information dialog from About tab
* arrays support in script
* new commands #setitem, #getitemsnum, #removeallitems, #regmathall, #file2array, #readfromfile, #setprofile, #ping
* compression support for #wrecord
Download Instructions: use keygen
SK ScheMa v.1.2.17 Download file from depositfiles
SK ScheMa v.1.2.17 Download file from uploaded
SK ScheMa v.1.2.17 Download file from sharingmatrix
Available for users only
The previous versions