This utility extends functionality of hardware keys on Windows Mobile devices.
It allows you to:
* intercept almost any standard button: application buttons, WM5 SoftKeys, Volume slider, Action and even Red/Green phone buttons
* distinguish up to 4 different keypress events on each button grabbed (single, double, triple and "long" keypresses).
* remap each of the keypress events to "virtual" application button or assign them directly to one of the wide set of built-in actions.
As a result you may "convert" volume slider to up/down arrows, assign several essential application buttons to these "SoftKey" buttons and even assign your favorit alternative dialer to red/green phone buttons
Current list of built-in keypress actions
* Run Application
* Emulate keypress of many hardware buttons like Enter/Esc/up/down/left/right/red/green/WM5 softkeys/volume etc.
* Emulate standard application buttons
* "Virtual Application Button"
Being specified as keypress action, "Virtual button" appears in standard Start -> Settings -> Buttons setup dialog and may be assigned here.
* Close (terminate) active application
* Switch next application
* Alt+Tab (switch between two last applications)
* Task Manager with charge level / memory summary info. Task manager may be operated with directional pad (up/down - choose application, left/action - switch to, right - terminate) or finger/stylus.
You may apply filters to hide annoying applications (e.g. Phone)
* Start Menu
* Switch Display Off/On. Once you switch display OFF you may turn it back ON by the same keypress event or simply pressing Power On button.
* Increase, decrease or set backlight level to specified values or even use backlight dialog:
* Switch BlueTooth Off/On
* Switch WiFi Off/On
* Switch Vibration mode Off/On (WM5 only)
* Switch Phone module Off/On
* Switch Speakerphone mode Off/On
* Switch "Flashlight" Off/On (HTC devices only)
* Lock/unlock device (WM5 only)
* Turn Off PDA
* Soft-Reset PDA (Soft Reset)
* Screen rotation
* Go Online / Drop DialUp connections / Trigger Online
* Disable "Power Off device if not used..."
* Switch to Today screen
* Clipboard operations: Select All / Copy / Cut / Paste
* Memory Monitor
* Battery Monitor/Uptime Forecast. It will show battery voltage/current/temperature if corresponding sensors are available
* Current Date/Time
* Pop-up menu with important AEBPlus actions. This feature is available in activated version only
* Any built-in action may be initiated by shortcut calling aebplus.exe with corresponding command line parameter
* New language: Ukrainian. Thanks to Kamachi
Be sure to backup your Smartphone before installing AEBPlus.
Requirements: WM2003-6.5, Smartphone
Download Instructions: no serial needed
AE Button Plus v.220.127.116.11 Download file from depositfiles
AE Button Plus v.18.104.22.168 Download file from uploading
AE Button Plus v.22.214.171.124 Download file from sharingmatrix
Available for users only
The previous versions