Safe, secure and convenient storage for all important and business critical information. Secures data on your Windows Mobile phone and its external media cards. Prevents information leaks and ensures no data will get into wrong hands.
SecuBox for Pocket PC is an easy-to-use program that protects confidential information stored on Windows Mobile PDAs, Windows CE handhelds and their external media cards. Since mobile devices are so easy to lose, you are at risk that your sensitive documents and files, or even customer data will become available to third parties. Encryption, and especially "disk" or "volume" encryption offered by SecuBox, is the best way to protect sensitive data against theft or exposure.
SecuBox creates a secure container for all confidential files, protected with unbreakable industry standard AES 256-bit encryption. Data written to this storage is automatically encrypted. In case you lose the PDA or its external media card you can be sure no one will be able to access your confidential information. You don't even have to worry about "unmounting" your SecuBox volume - since the software will automatically do it when device goes into sleep mode.
SecuBox ensures your data is protected, especially if you have data that could damage your company reputation if it gets into wrong hands.
If you store customer data, patient records, personell files on your PDA or carry mp3s, videos, personal photos or any other private data - then encrypting these files is a must-have if you don't want this data to be compromised.
With SecuBox you get peace of mind when travelling with your Windows Mobile PDA.
* Strong 256-bit AES encryption
* On-the-fly transparent encryption
* Easy installation, maintenance and usage
* Secure data - both on Pocket PC and removable cards
* Fast and efficient support
* User friendly licensing policy
* Strong encryption algorithms - SecuBox uses industry standard AES 256-bit encryption algorithm to encrypt data, and SHA 512 - to generate secret key. SecuBox does not require any specific knowledge from the user to let him easily and securely protect his data.
* Encryption key backup - Allows users to get legitimate access to the encrypted SecuBox volumes even if the file system failure occurs and data gets partially corrupted. It will also enable administrators to recover access to the encrypted storages in case users forget their passwords.
* SD and Compact Flash memory card encryption - allows to encrypt data stored on external media card. Unlike Windows Mobile 6xx default encryption, SecuBox is not dependant on the keys stored in the device memory. A hard reset can become a nightmare for anyone using Windows Mobile 6xx storage card encryption (due to the fact that the encryption keys are deleted upon cold boot). With SecuBox, you can be sure your encrypted cards are always accessible even if your device breaks or you experience a hard reset.
* Easy installation, maintenance and usage. The program requires minimal administration and user training. It seamlessly integrates into your daily life requiring no change in the way you work with Windows PDA.
* Auto-unmount on device sleep protects your data even if you forget to timely unmount the encrypted storage. This ensures your data will be properly protected even if it is lost or stolen.
* New! Storage inactivity timeout protects your data on the go. The encrypted storage will automatically unmount if it hasn't been used for a specified period of time.
* Auto-explore on mount makes your day-to-day data protection routines even more convenient
* New! Third party explorers can now be set to auto-explore SecuBox containers
* New! Recently mounted list allows to quickly access the containers you use on permanent basis
* New! Strengthen encryption key option. Your pass-phrase can be more secure against a brute force attack by increasing the time it takes to test each possible key.
* DOD Wiping. Simple deletion is not secure enough because anybody can recover your sensitive files. When a file is deleted in an application or file manager, only the file name in the directory is marked as deleted. The data still reside there until overwritten by new data. SecuBox provides a file erasing facility that irretrievably wipes data. The wiping methods used by SecuBox conform to US Department of Defense "DoD5220.22-M" data sanitizing specifications.
* Autorun, Driver-mode - you may configure SecuBox to make the integration of data encryption into your everyday life as seamless and easy as possible. Run the SecuBox software automatically on system start up or after soft reset, create and store a container file in both the device memory or on the storage card etc. The "driver" mode allows to minimize memory and CPU usage thus saving device battery and increasing productivity.
* On-the-fly transparent encryption - All encryption happens automatically without any user interaction. Files are encrypted when being written onto the SecuBox volume, and decrypted when being read. Click to read about on-the-fly encryption here...
* Password strength meter - a good password is one that cannot be guessed. Our advanced algorithms for judging the password's quality will help you create a strong password to ensure that no one will be able to brute-force it and access the confidential data on your Pocket PC.
* Command line support - automate your daily data protection routines by creating quick links to SecuBox encrypted volumes.
* Hidden and read-only container files - you may set up the read only and hidden properties for the encrypted volume.
* Multiple encrypted storages - up to 10 encrypted Windows Mobile volumes may be mounted at the same time.
* System tray menu - allows to quickly mount/unmount the encrypted storages directrly from system tray.
* Integration with Windows Mobile File Explorer - allows you to access your encrypted data with a single tap on the storage file directly from Windows Mobile File Explorer.
* New! 4 Gb secure volumes are now supported
* No back doors - SecuBox does not include backdoors or escrow keys. Neither we nor any other entities will be able to get access to the encrypted data - regardless of circumstances. Hence, DO NOT forget your password.
Changes Version 1.5.2:
· Fixed bug with installation on some WINCE devices
· Improved writing speeds
Download Instructions: no serial needed
SecuBox v.1.5.2 Download file from depositfiles
SecuBox v.1.5.2 Download file from uploading
SecuBox v.1.5.2 Download file from sharingmatrix
Available for users only
The previous versions