winmoFinance is an all in one finance app that designed for professional or personal use. It enables Windows Mobile Device owners to keep track of their Expenses and Revenues. With a very finger friendly, eye catching, and unique animation designs, it makes the process of tracking your money even more exciting and fun. The app will display the the currency symbol based on your mobile device regional setting.
In addition to keep track of your money on mobile device, winmoFinance supports exporting of data to a more friendly file format that you can easily open and edit with Microsoft Excel on your Desktop. The app also supports importing of data, this way you can import back your exported data for mobile viewing.
Another unique feature that makes winmoFinance unlike any others is the ability to use your mobile device camera and capture your receipt or check that associated with your expense or revenue entry.
There are many functionalities that supported by winmoFinance:
* Customize the app to make it yours.
* Safely store your data and receipts on your SD Card or anywhere you desired.
* Creating a new expense or revenue entry
* Take picture of your receipt or check
* Since your spending pattern is uniquely to yourself, you can add or remove your own Category, Merchant, and Payment to shape the app to your own needs.
* If ever your Merchant list gets too long, there's a quick search function to help you find the Merchant you need.
* You can sort all of your transactions by: Day, Month, Year, Category, Merchant, Payment, or Revenue/Expense
* Besides the Total Amount for all transactions, the Total Amount for the same sort (depends on your sorting) is also shown.
* Expenses are displayed in Red, Revenues are displayed in Green.
* With multiple pages, you can swipe your finger across the screen to change page, or use the slider by first tap on the page indicator.
* You can export current transactions to Microsoft Excel friendly file format, or import exported data back for mobile viewing.
* When there are many merchants (or category depends on your sort) across multiple pages, you can easily get to any merchant you want to view via Overview. To activate, simply tap on any of the green title.
* Whenever you are on a business trip, travel, or simply keep track of your monthly transactions, you can Manage Transaction Periods.
* You can export any period to Microsoft Excel friendly file format for editing/printing, or import exported periods back for mobile viewing.
July 10, 2010 - v1.8.100419 Released.
1. Redesigned and Improved overall User Interface for smoother transitions.
2. Added: Multiple currencies support.
3. Added: Under Preferences, option to enable/disable display default currency code.
4. Added: Recurrence transactions.
5. Added: Create transfer transactions.
6. Added: Copy/Move/Remove multiple transactions to a different period/account.
7. Added: Default action for creating new period.
8. Added: Password protection.
9. Added: Under new transation, Transaction Status.
10. Modified: Periods Management. period now won't be deleted unless specify by user. All transactions will belong to period/s. A Default period is used if no period is specified.
11. Modified: Smart CSV Import. Now you can specified your own CSV file format for importing. Please visit winmoFinance homepage for more information.
Requirements: WM6.x, .NET CF 3.5, QVGA, VGA, WVGA (Portrait & Landscape)
Download Instructions: no serial needed
winmoFinance v.1.8.100419 Download file from megaupload
Available for users only
The previous versions