enAlarmPPC is now CradleAlarm!
The build in alarm clock of Windows Mobile lacks in functionality and usability. That is where CradleAlarm 4 comes into play. With this program you can set multiple alarms in your device. Four different alarm types exist:
Compact alarm: This is a simple alarm which is also known from the previous versions called enAlarmPPC. Only some basic options can be set using this alarm. That is why this alarm is recommended for adding a simple alarm quickly. Using this type it is possible to add once-only and recurring alarms at selected weekdays. Because of the compact layout you probably need to use the styles to set the settings for this type.
Wizard alarm: This alarm type is a 'normal' alarm, like the compact alarm, but features many more configuration options. The different settings are entered using a step-by-step wizard. Appointment alarm: The settings for this alarm type are very similar to the settings of the wizard alarm. This alarm type, in addition to the alarm time, will also have an alarm date. The alarm starts at a specified time at a specified date and will be automatically deleted after the alarm has started.
Command alarm: This alarm runs at the specified time a stated program or opens a stated document.
Every single alarm can be configured independently. Every alarm (except the command alarms) has its own playlist of MP3, WAVE, Windows Media or Midi files. Furthermore the appearance of the alarm can be configured by selecting different colors or background images.
Compact and wizard alarms can be configured to start only once, daily or on different weekdays.
Particularly the snooze function of the build in alarm is extremely poor. The innovative snooze function of CradleAlarm helps late risers to get up on time. To activate the snooze during an alarm the user can tap on any spot of the screen. If the snooze function is used too often, a quiz starts. To activate the snooze again, the user has to solve some sort of task. This will avoid that the snooze will be unintentionally hit too often.
With every new task the challenge gets harder and the user has to think more. That way the brain needs to, at least for short, work actively and so the wake up process is initiated.
The current version of CradleAlarm offers three different types of quizzes:
* Math: During this quiz the user has to solve a simple math calculation before he can activate the snooze again. With every try the problem gets harder.
* Memory: Six pairs of "cards" are shown to the user upside down. He has to find the pairs by turning around two cards after another. During the first snooze try the user has to find one pair only (all other cards are already turned around). The next try he has to find two pairs, etc.
* Repeat: A sequence of numbers is shown to the user one after another. Afterwards he has to repeat the sequence in the same order. Until he repeats the sequence correctly the snooze will not start again. With every try to sequence he has to remember gets longer.
All snooze options can be set individually for every alarm.
Further it was considered that the sound files are faded in when played. That way the user will not affright if a loud starting sound is played.
This version now also features a today screen plugin. Thereby it is possible to look over all configured alarms, edit them, see when the next alarm will go off and start CradleAlarm directly from the device's main screen.
To not start all over again with all the preferred settings for every new alarm, all settings can be saved as a template. For the next alarm, just select the template, perhaps enter a new time and hit OK. Three nice looking templates are already installed with the application. You can even download and import more templates.
* A running alarm is only stopped on an incoming call (not on any other window coming into the foreground).
* Clicking checkboxes not always showed/hid the associated controls.
Download Instructions: incl. keygen SyMPDA
CradleAlarm v.4.7.2 Download file from depositfiles
CradleAlarm v.4.7.2 Download file from sharingmatrix
CradleAlarm v.4.7.2 Download file from uploading
Available for users only
The previous versions