Chronos fills a gap in PocketPC operating systems by offering an unlimited number of alarms and timers with customizable sound (MP3, WMA and OGG) and time settings. Two countdowns with lap times lets you track time spent on certain tasks.
* Unlimited number of highly customizable alarms and timers
* Skinnable clock
* Screen-saver mode
* MP3, WMA, OGG support
Chronos fills a gap in Windows Mobile operating system by offering
* Unlimited number of highly customizable alarms:
- alarms can be set to signal only on certain days of the week;
- alarms can be one-time or repetitive;
- alarm can notify you by playing sounds, turning on/off vibration, blinking the LED;
- WAV, OGG, WMA and MP3 alarm files are completely supported as sound notification;
- you can select custom sound stored in memory or on the storage card;
- the sound can be played with ascending volume and in loops (i.e. as many times as you need);
- vibration (requires hardware availability of the feature) can be set to work before or with the sound. Pulsation is customizable too.
* Unlimited number of countdown timers. These timers are used to notify you when certain amount of time elapses. You can completely customize sound and vibro notifications for the timer (in the same way as for alarm). Settings of each countdown timer can be saved as a template for future use. You can build a sequence of timers.
* 2 multi-stage timers that let you count time of some action and compare results of two attempts. You can use timer to fix intermediate results (for example when you run 5 laps, you can track time of each lap).
* Skinnable clock with screensaver and hourly sound lets you have better control over your time.
v.4.6 (1 January 2010)
- fixed WiFi devices support in "Enable/Disable WiFi" actions
- fixed chime
- fixed CHS translation
Download Instructions: serial
Chronos v.4.6.2 PPC Download file from depositfiles
Chronos v.4.6.2 PPC Download file from sharingmatrix
Chronos v.4.6.2 PPC Download file from uploaded
Chronos v.4.6.2 PPC Download file from uploading
The previous versions