VidaOne Diet & Fitness is the premier Windows application to track all aspects of your diet, fitness and health, in a contemporary and easy-to-user user interface. It includes hundreds of features, such as comprehensive data entry that allows you to create your own data fields if needed, connectivity with popular heart rate monitors, synchronization with iPhone (and iPod Touch) Windows Mobile and Palm OS phones and PDAs, excellent charting capabilities, multiple profiles (such as patients, family members, etc), detailed user guide (PDF format).
VidaOne Diet & Fitness 3 now provides these long-awaited features on your PC:
* Share routines and food items with you friends
* Food points
* Meal scheduling
* Support for most sports Garmin devices.
* Support for the latest Polar RS800CX and CS600X heart rate monitors, in addition to the AXN, F and S series (may require Polar IrDA USB Adapter)
* Enhanced Polar files viewing
* Trackable gears (by distance or duration)
* Personal Best workouts
* Configurable summary view
* More charts
* More fields for strength training exercises (rep duration, rest time, RPE, equipment)
* Enhanced interface using ribbons (as featured in Microsoft Office 2007), including a configurable Quick Access Toolbar to store the commands you use the most (see the tip below)
* BMI and blood pressure assessment with Health records
* Improved user profiles management
* Full synchronization with MySportTraining for iPhone (now available), including maps!
* Works and synchronizes at ease on Mac OS X using Desktop Parallels or VMware Fusion.
Version 3.6 (Sep 2, 2010):
· Synchronization with MySportTraining for Android
Requirements: Windows 7, Vista & XP
Download Instructions: no serial needed
VidaOne Diet & Fitness v.3.6 Download file from depositfiles
VidaOne Diet & Fitness v.3.6 Download file from filesonic
VidaOne Diet & Fitness v.3.6 Download file from uploading
VidaOne Diet & Fitness v.3.6 Download file from uploaded
Available for users only
The previous versions