VidaOne® MyPersonalDiet® is the most comprehensive diet and nutrition software for Pocket PC that gives you the tools to reach your weight goal by providing simple means of tracking your food and workouts, monitor your health and get clear assessments of your efforts and results.
MyPersonalDiet will not burn calories for you, but it will eliminate any guesswork and help you make the right decisions to reach your objectives. It is also equipped with features to monitor specific nutrients, which is essential for people with food restrictions.
We have received many testimonies of our customers who have used it: people who lost weight (and a lot of it) and kept it off, people who now can accurately track their food to better control their medical condition, people who want to maintain their weight, etc. This software provides what is needed to control your weight, and it will work for you too.
Establish a complete diet plan
* Enter your profile and find out what your normal weight range exactly is.
* Choose your target weight and MyPersonalDiet will help you determine how long a healthy diet will take. Successful weight losses are achieved by making small, but long-lasting, changes.
* Select your diet plan (such as low carb) or create your own. MyPersonalDiet will later notify you whenever you select a food that does not match your diet plan (such as choosing food too rich in carbs while being on a low-carb diet).
* Set nutrients daily limits (minimum and/or maximum) on specific nutrients (such as carbs or fat) you need to watch for in order reach your daily goals and stay within your diet plan. You will be able to see in a chart how much you have consumed through your meals and how much you can (or not) consume further.
* Select your daily energy requirements for MyPersonalDiet to calculate the recommend percent daily values (%DV). You will be able to see whether you are missing, meeting or exceeding the %DV of the nutrients you're tracking.
Comprehensive meal entry
* Enter meals using 7500+ food items based on the USDA food database, along macro- and micro-nutrients (carbs, proteins, total fat, sodium, cholesterol, sugar, etc.) A powerful search lets you find foods in a split-second. MyPersonalDiet also keeps track of your favorite foods, making it super fast to build meals with the food you consume the most.
* For each food, see how much energy comes from carbs, proteins and fat. MyPersonalDiet will notify you whenever you select a food that does not match your diet plan (such as choosing food too rich in carbs while being on a low-carb diet).
* You can track water and enter meals using food group servings, which is best when consuming prepared foods.
* Add your own food with detailed nutritional information, either by weight (g/mg) or by percent Daily Value (%DV), making it a snap to enter custom foods if you have the nutritional facts (found on almost all food items)
* See a daily summary of each food you consume, with a list of nutrients you choose to track.
* Makes it easy to count calories.
Track your health and workouts
* Track essential vital signs: weight, body fat, blood pressure and blood work markers (calcium, insulin, iron, hematocrit and triglyceride to name a few).
* Also record your workouts, using one of the 30+ activities or by creating your own, along the duration and distance, exertion and heart rate, and MyPersonalDiet calculates how many calories (or kJ) you used and body fat you burnt
Quick and easy monitoring and tracking
* The Today plug-in displays your daily energy goal and actual status. Simply turn on your device and immediately see whether you can consume (or not) more food.
* The Results screen summarizes your accomplishments since the beginning of your diet regarding:
o Your current weight vs. how much you should weigh at the moment.
o Your eating habits (whether you consume too much or not enough food).
o Your exercising habits (whether you exercise enough or not).
o What to do to reach your weight goal in terms of eating and exercising.
* The day view shows a summary of calories (or kJ) or any nutrients you wish to track (such as carbs, sugar, etc). Quickly find out how much of them you consumed and eliminate any guesswork about how much you can still consume (or not) for the remaining of the day while staying within your limits.
* The day view also presents a diet summary that displays your weight trend from the start of your diet independently of the too-often discouraging but normal and usual daily weight fluctuations. The weight trend is what matters, not the daily fluctuations.
* The month view shows an immediate snapshot of your efforts overall: you can immediately see for any day if your weight is on track with your goal or not, helping you make a prompt assessment of your situation and take the right decisions.
* The report view presents useful summaries:
o Daily calories from BMR, workouts, allowed, meals and net.
o Daily nutrients consumption
o Nutrients (daily average)
* The chart view lets you visualize information for you to make the right decisions:
o Calories: consumption/expenditure, net and per hour.
o Vital signs: body weight, body fat, blood pressure and blood markers (e.g. cholesterol).
o Water and nutrients consumption.
o Workout duration, distance and heart rate.
Essential for people with food restrictions
* Enter daily limits (minimum or maximum) about nutrients that have a direct impact on your health, such as glucose, cholesterol, fiber, sugar, sodium, etc. Not only will this help to stay within your daily limits, but it is indispensable for anyone whose health highly depends on limiting the consumption of specific nutrients (e.g. diabetics, people with high cholesterol, people with high blood pressure, etc.) This is also useful for people that need to consume a minimum of specific nutrients, such as calcium.
* As you enter meals, MyPersonalDiet can show you how much of each nutrient you have consumed for the day, and whether you can consume more, have reached or exceeded the maximum (and by how much). This eliminates the guesswork about what you can or not eat for the rest of the day.
* Track blood work analysis and markers (such as cholesterol, triglyceride, etc). You can also instantly chart any blood marker over any period of time to see any important trends.
* Synchronize your workouts with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows (sold separately)
* Record your outdoor workouts with a GPS receiver right into your Pocket PC using VidaOne GPS (sold separately) and view them on Google Maps!
* Download workouts from your Polar® heart rate monitor into your Pocket PC using VidaOne Polar (sold separately).
* Integrates with MySportTraining (sold separately) to make it easier than ever to track your health, diet and fitness.
A friendly Windows Mobile application
* Windows 5 and 6 (Classic and Professional) supported.
* Works on portrait, landscape and square screens, and supports high-resolution screens too!
* Integrated export (CSV), to show your dietician what you consume.
* Backup and restore capabilities.
* Password protection ensures that only your eyes see your information
MyPersonalDiet (Pocket PC) 5.1.0
What's New in This Release:
· Latest USDA food database, plus hundreds of additional popular restaurant foods (and more to come), reorganized in easier-to-use categories.
· Body measurements (neck, biceps, forearm, wrist, chest, waist, hip, thigh, calf, ankle), all chartable.
· Support for workout notes.
· Body Mass Index (BMI) chart
· Support for custom blood markers (*) to track specific values.
· Support for custom fields (*) for workouts and health.
· New Today view that displays a daily summary and makes it easy to add new meals, workouts and health records, as well as navigate from one view to the other.
· Enhanced Food Favorites list (sorted alphabetically).
· Refreshed user interface.
· Fully compatible with the latest Windows Mobile 6.5 phones.
· Fully compatible with the new VidaOne Diet & Fitness 3 for Windows 7, Vista and XP.
· And more!
Download Instructions: no serial needed
MyPersonalDiet v.5.1.0 Download file from depositfiles
MyPersonalDiet v.5.1.0 Download file from sharingmatrix
MyPersonalDiet v.5.1.0 Download file from uploading
MyPersonalDiet v.5.1.0 Download file from uploaded
Available for users only
The previous versions