Diabetes Pilot™ is software that makes managing diabetes easier.
Diabetes Pilot takes the place of traditional paper logbooks, but it also does much more:
* Records glucose measurements, insulin and other medicine, meals, exercise, blood pressure, test results, and other notes.
* Tracks the carbohydrate, calories, fat, protein, fiber, sodium, cholesterol and other nutrients in the foods that you eat. Diabetes Pilot has an integrated food database with information on thousands of foods, including hundreds of fast foods.
* Helps you see trends in your blood sugars, medications, diet, and other areas with various reports and graphs.
* Lets you to categorize records by time of day or any other system that you'd like, further helping you to find important patterns.
* Allows you to transfer your data in various ways for further analysis and communication with your health care team.
Some of the reports include:
* Average BG by Category - Shows your average glucose organized by category
* Average BG by Hour - Shows your average glucose as an average for each hour of the day
* Average BG by Month - Shows your average glucose by month
* Glucose Graph - Graphs your individual glucose readings over time
* Glucose 24 Hr Overlap - Graphs several days of glucose readings overlapped on a single 24 hour graph to help identify daily patterns in your data.
* Glucose Monthly Overlap - Graphs several months of readings overlapped on a single 1-month graph to help find monthly patterns in your data
* Logbook/By Category - Shows your records in a "logbook" grid format organized by category
* Meal Listing - Lists the foods and nutritional content in your meal entries
* Daily Food Summary - Summarizes food intake by day
* Medication Totals - Shows a total of the medications you've entered for each day
* Exercise Totals - Shows a total of the exercises you've entered for each day
* Glucose by Range - Shows the number of glucose measurements in your target range, above your "high" limit, and below your "low" limit.
* Blood Pressure List - Lists your blood pressure readings
Diabetes Pilot Desktop also works with the mobile versions of Diabetes Pilot (available separately) to let you record and analyze your data while you're on the go. Information that you enter in the mobile software can be automatically transferred to the desktop for further analysis, backup, and communication with your doctor.
Diabetes Pilot for Windows Mobile runs on PDA's and Smartphones that use Microsoft's Windows Mobile or Pocket PC operating system. It includes all of the standard Diabetes Pilot features and allows you to record and analyze your glucose, food, medication, exercise, and other diabetes data while you're on the go.
Diabetes Pilot for Pocket PC also works with Diabetes Pilot Desktop (sold separately) to let you edit, analyze, and print your data on your desktop computer. Information can be transferred between the two programs by connecting your handheld device to your desktop computer.
Requirements: WM2003-6, Windows
Download Instructions: no serial needed
Diabetes Pilot v.5.0.3694 for PC Download file from depositfiles
Diabetes Pilot v.5.0.3694 for PC Download file from sharingmatrix
Diabetes Pilot v.5.0.3694 for PC Download file from uploading
Diabetes Pilot v.5.0.3694 for PC Download file from uploaded
Diabetes Pilot v.4.1.2612 for PPC Download file from depositfiles
Diabetes Pilot v.4.1.2612 for PPC Download file from sharingmatrix
Diabetes Pilot v.4.1.2612 for PPC Download file from uploading
Diabetes Pilot v.4.1.2612 for PPC Download file from uploaded
Available for users only
The previous versions