Twikini offers a powerful and efficient way to use Twitter on your mobile phone. It conveniently updates your favorite feeds in the background, and leverages the camera, GPS, media, touch screen, keyboard, graphics and storage capabilities of your device.
Here are some key features of "Twikini":
· FAST! Unlike other Twitter apps for Windows Mobile, Twikini is written entirely in native C++ code for maximum performance and the fastest load time possible.
· Simple, uncluttered, and customizable user interface. Choose from a variety of themes for the best reading experience.
· Post tweets using a full screen editor. Optionally, set your location (either manually or using GPS) along with your status updates.
· Twitpic integration to post photos with your status updates. Select existing photos or click new ones from your device's camera.
· Read status updates just like browsing a web page. Quickly reply, retweet, favorite, or email other people's tweets.
· Windows Media Player integration. Automatically tweet the song and artist you're listening to.
· URL shortening services including Bit.ly, TinyURL and Digg.
· Single download that is compatible with all Windows Mobile devices - both touch and non-touch.
· And lots more...
Version 2.1 (7 Декабря 2009)
* Improved: Now you can select between classic style retweeting ("RT@...") or the new "official" style retweeting. Look under Options > Retweet Style.
* Improved: Now you can disable the automatic wrapping behavior at the top and bottom of the timeline. This is useful for some devices that have scroll wheels such as the Samsung BlackJack 2. Look under Options > Timeline Display.
* Bug Fix: If you didn't have a GPS signal in some cases Twikini would geotag your tweets with latitude/longitude = 0.00. Now it will wait until a satellite signal is acquired.
* Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Download Instructions: no serial needed (pre-regged)
Available for users only
The previous versions