Form chains of words by altering single letters in Astraware's version of a classic word linking game.
An ingenious puzzle game for the quick witted. Challenge your mind to a full work out in a fun and challenging way. Link Letters is a fun game for the whole family. Put your word knowledge to the test against the clock or against Lexy the letter linker your heckling friend.
* Great Fun in Color or Greyscale!
* Intuitive Touch screen play system
* Cheerful character provides help (and heckling!)
* 6,000 word dictionary of 3,4 and 5 letter words
* High score tables allows you to record your victory
* Registered users may export their scores to our Internet High Score Board
* Can be used to both teach and increase literary skills
* Optional color schemes!
* Brilliant fun to play with friends and family!
* Four Different Modes of Play
* Target Trial - Get to the target in as few moves as possible
* Chain Challenge - Follow the computer's suggestions to make as many links as you can in a limited time!
* Chain Race - Change letter after letter to make as many new words as you can!
* Free Play - Let your mind wander from word to word without any time panic!(Registered Only)
Requirements: WM2003-6.1, QVGA
Download Instructions: no serial needed
Available for users only
The previous versions